Hello to all the listeners from the Stringchronicity Podcast who may make their way over this-a-ways. We’ve picked up the domain stringchronicity.net and it is set to direct over here. I’m sure there will be some transition til all the bugs are knocked out, but things will be running smooth eventually!
This week’s tea: Winter Solstice tea from Steeps
Things we talked about:
- Why this Podcast is/was late.
- The need for a new BPA-Free Mug (thanks sweetheart, for the new Starbucks travel mug!)
- How poor eating habits can have a holistically bad effect on your health. Ow.
- The urge to knit/design something new. Maybe other than socks (horrors!)
- I briefly mention the fact that I’m in Windows XP & keeping myself from firing up Sims3. Still not playing World of Warcraft.
Followup items from last time:
- Why were we cleaning last week?
- Correcting an inaccuracy with Bust Sizing (like mine. Boobies!)
- How I know about music
- Language in Canadia
- What the heck are Canadian Malls like? (hint: Watch Mallrats)
- Politically correct podcast vs. Politically incorrect podcast vs. Middle of the Road podcast
Currently working on:
Black Hole Socks of Doomy-doom. Don’t get me started.
- Ravelry peeps: Lisa Marie (theyarngoeson), Susan(Susan93940)
- calicokitty6 for mentioning the podcast in their sidebar as a “Favorite Podcast”
- Google Reader, for making it easier to organize (for reading, of course) all the blogs I follow!
Til next time, folkses! 🙂